Meet the Team:
Teamleaders set up Project Organisations
We can do for You
Your company wants to organize:
- Social events; such as Teambuilding with practical activities, or just Catering
- Workshops with speakers on current topics concerning:
- Multicultural Projects and Cross Cultural Communication
Event & Teambuilding
Chef with a rock-image and a Harley Davidson. Loves to use Norwegian products in combination with spices and lots of flavours. Patient, but has a temper!
Arjan de Jong
Chef with long-term experience with us. Came from Holland and fell in love with the Norwegian produce and nature. Excellent sauce- composer.
Chef from Paris with long-term bistro experience. Traditional French disches spruced up with exotic falvours . such as fenalår and other fancy stuff
Yann Le Berre
Chef with gourmet experience and French education. Worked in several high-end restaurants in Oslo and a long-term collaborator with us.
Speakers & Facilitators
Good body language is important for providing good service
Get to know the strong impact on your behavior by the use of body and voice. The actor shares many of his experiences from the stage, to help participants be freer and more precise when presenting a message in front of an audience. The theme is personalized with many tips on stress control. Combined with a social event to complete the outcome.
Main topic areas:
- Norwegian management & The Scandinavian leadership context
- Self-leadership and self-coaching
- Change management, innovation and entrepreneurship
- The Social Construction of leadership and meaning making
With the use of the individual Personality Profile, you get feedback on your personal drivers, the direction of your energy and vitality – Knowledge and experience relevant to both work and privacy. outcome.
The combination with a social team-event completes and interesting session with high personal outcome.
Our Mission is to :
– Help the teams see more Market opprtunities in the French and Scandinavian Market
– Enhance Cross cultural Cooperation and bridge language barriers
– Help build teams ready for new challenges in France, EU and Scandinavia